This program allows your staff to practice team cohesion strategies that promote professional performance. Participants will be able to apply teamwork strategies by cultivating trust, resolving conflict, and strengthening a sense of commitment and accountability.
- Learn about cultivating team cohesion in your workspace.
- Gain an overview of the difference between working in a team versus in a group.
- Study and discuss the five behaviors model known as the Lencioni Model that includes trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
- Explore the prominent features of highly effective supporting teams.
- Learn the key strategies in building and Organization’s Culture Profile.